Painting and Drawing Workshops in Bowral
If you have always wanted to learn how to draw or paint, then this is the course for you!
This is great class for beginners or those who want to refresh their skills and understandings of drawing and painting materials. The popular workshop has been running since 2013.
- Small classes allow individual attention. Max 10 participants.
- Work on your own projects or focus on class exercises.
- Mixed media drawing, how to loosen up.
- Basic colour theory, how to keep it simple
- Traditional and contemporary techniques and materials
- Go beyond your creative block
- Develop skills that you always wanted.
- Experiment with your creativity.
- Design something stunning.
- Learn new techniques and methods.
- Make new friends.
Workshops are held at the Bowral Art Gallery
Studio 1, 1 Short St Bowral
CHOOSE BETWEEN HALF DAY OR FULL DAY THURSDAYS
HALF DAY: $360 full term (9:00am-12 noon)
FULL DAY: $720 full term (9:00am-3:30pm)
4 Term per year, 8 Thursdays / Term
Term 1 commences 07 FEB 2019
Studios are fully equipped with easels, tables, sink, air conditioning and free on-site parking.
ENROLMENT AND ENQUIRIES
Anne-France (A-F) Fulgence
0408 995 399